The game against Spurs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game against Spurs...

..confirms that it is not so much lack of quality personnels but moreso not adhering to the fundamentals, it was a concerted effort today, and that proved fruitful.

The shocker for me was the stellar performances by Bruno and Fred ,even Shaw's was eye-catching.
    We were at our best today.

Fred was my MOM. However, one swallow doesn't make a summer and in Fred's case, one match doesn't make a season.

Can we cancel Miss Ronnie's contract now?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unless there is a good explanation for him heading down the tunny, I see no reason for not sending the living legend along his merry ways, grossly unacceptable what he did .

Comment

The Glazers dash wey many a monies pon useless players over the years. I say they send smaddy go a the bank fi go draw out the cash fi buy out him contract and pay him in pennies.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          The Glazers dash wey many a monies pon useless players over the years. I say they send smaddy go a the bank fi go draw out the cash fi buy out him contract and pay him in pennies.
          Geezas Jangle...why yuh and the Rock are so ungrateful...

Recall he saved y'all from relegation last season....?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Geezas Jangle...why yuh and the Rock are so ungrateful...

Recall he saved y'all from relegation last season....?
            Yes he did, but if he disrespected the club and his teammates, he can go. After being subbed off against Newcastle the team looked better. He sat there shaking his head as if he is entitled to be on the pitch. On Sunday Messi was subbed off as well, he sat there stoned face trying not to show any emotions. Ten Hag made the correct decision against Newcastle when he subbed him. He was also correct yesterday not starting him. I fully endorse the manager, win, lose or draw.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

....and if Rashford wasn't an Englishman, he would be scoring goals like Haaland.

Comment

Number Ten have his team playing his ball. Don't cut his contract. Let him play with the u23s and sell him in January.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Poor Ronaldo................
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X