Missed opportunity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed opportunity...

..to sneak into the top four,pathetic performance by my team, and poor decisions by the manager.
    I will start with the things I can appreciate.
    We are steadily improving as it relates to possession stats, this is because we are making a concerted effort in tackling, and doing much better regarding pass completion.Our strikers are getting more scoring opportunities than the opponent's, and our preferred pair of central defenders have been solid as a rock.

With the caliber wingers we have, attacks on the flanks should be more fruitful, they are making too much solo efforts, and neglecting their primary purpose; get the crosses into the opponent's box.
    The decision to remove our Rashford could have proved costly, he was getting scoring opportunities, and not converting those was not his fault.

We are still a work in progress.

The stupid decision to to loan out Bailly may come back to haunt us, Varane possibly out for months due to injury.

Comment

Yes, missed opportunity. However, after losing 4-0 to Brentford, ETH has fixed the defense. He has improved the midfield and the speed of attack. Now he needs to solve the striker issue. This team is improving. They just need to put away their chances.

Wishing Varane a speedy recovery. I hope it isn't an injury that keeps him out for long.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Those misses by Rashford is nobody else's fault. The coach don't want a bag of man around who is not getting games. He knows what he wants. Every player he bought in has contributed
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X