THe Chosen Few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THe Chosen Few

This says a great deal about our failed qualification.

scroll down to the chosen few..

Comment

You could see why Blake is the captain, he knows how to unify the team , he undersatnds psychology. Good post OJ.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        You could see why Blake is the captain, he knows how to unify the team , he undersatnds psychology. Good post OJ.
        uhmm.. Are you being sarcastic.. I have an issue with Blake, I bet to differ totally. He speaks well but everyone drop the ball. They all lost the chnage room.

Comment

I think Blake played the cards he was dealt.He spoke on things from within a chaotic rudderless JFF,people want to blame him for being one of the dividers for allegedly stating we dont need any more recruits from the U.K. The context in that is the coach at the time allegedly made said statements, so did others. Of note Hall allegedly made said statements after our exit , but with the contex that players should be brought in before the campaign. Our new coach allegedly states having a pool of a 100 players is overkill. That said you think he would favor bringing in a startig 11 of U.K players in the middle of a campaign? .

I agree with Blake on that issue, players need to be brought in before the campaign, waggoinist need not apply. The issue with Blake statement from my perspective is that he should not have been the one to make the statement,technically that isnt his place to do so.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I like Blake has a keeper, but I think he is a pool leader. He does not understand the big picture. But it is more than Blake I have also come to realize they lost the changing room. The scene with Alvas and Pinnock is poor. Also has someone who use to coach I have a sense when the player start telling you how to run a drill like Reid was doing and Paul had to say we are the coaches or when Ravel is saying play this system, it tells me the players dont trust the coaches. They are all guilty.

Comment

Working...
            X