X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey explosive interview!

https://youtu.be/kxp6pTEKeAA
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Why now, we don’t learn. One of the issue I have is we have loose journalisms. Follow me for a minute.... To sign in Europe as a non European you needed to be 18. So how does a 12 year old get a visa for trial. Burrell is gone so who in the current FA is he speaking about.

Comment

Numerous youths get trials in europe.

Born and raised in central Argentina, Messi relocated to Spain to join Barcelona at the age of 13, for whom he made his competitive debut aged 17 in October 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel...October%202004.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is well documented. I am not sure why leon has reopen this. I will leave it there.

Comment

https://soccerinteraction.com/can-fo...ball-in-europe

Don't tell me X is unaware of this.

Fact is Butler took his chance and it worked out for him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why would you say I am unaware of your post and what does that have to do with Leon's case , are you implying Leon's was trafficked ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Why would you say I am unaware of your post and what does that have to do with Leon's case, are you implying Leon's was trafficked?.
              X Yes, in today's world today's application of the law YES. but he is technically his father... ... You cannot take a non-European Under 18 players to some countries in Europe ( Belgium is one) unless he has a European passport officially. There are some back doors, but you take your chance. I don't know how Spain and Argentina rules... This is why you will see some players going to places like Austria, Sweden who allows you. But that aside why woud leon bring that up now when the new coach said lets what happen in the past staty in the past. .. Come on Leopn ... X dont support them idiat move.
              Last edited by OJ; November 30, 2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

You are accusing Mr. Butler of manufacturing passports is that it , ,2nd anyone U 18 and over 18 who is non European needs proper documentation to travel to Europe , be it passport or visa.( Not just U18). I fail to see how such accusations can be made ,given that you don't know the particulars of Bailey's venture to Europe.

I must accept the fact that Bailey's documentation was in order when he left JA , because I see nothing illegal in a father migrating with his son for better pastures , it happens every day , legal and illegal and it isn't viewed as trafficking.

Trafficking entails exploitation for an individual benefit at the expense or demise of another. Show me Bailey's demise ?

You two need serious grammatical comprehension lessons , you conflate terms,words , haven't a clue the meaning of words ,in or, out of context , the repercussions or implications to score cheap points .

Sick ! .
                Last edited by Sir X; December 1, 2022, 07:13 AM.

Comment

you dont know the story bredrin leave it alone. Why was leon in Austria. , Who faked whoose age. to go to Ajax... Why did Leon have to come back and stay in JA for awhile.. X leave it alone..

Comment

Comprehend this some illegal immigrants fake or procure false documents for themselves and family it doesn't mean they are being trafficked
                    ​​​​​​ An example of trafficking is holding someone against their will and traveling to different territories, states,island,nation to use them to partake in illegal activities for ones personal gain and to the trafficked demise.

Where was/ is Bailey's demise ?.
                    Last edited by Sir X; November 30, 2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

X what i am saying is this regardless of what Crag did when Chippy was 12 the JFF does not determine who gets visa. Seondly why on gods green earth would he pull it up now. We just had the coach intervene in Andre Blake fiasco and said let whats in the past stay in the past. Why Leon? Why .. and why you love support almshouse suh bredrin?

Comment

Then say that ! . You and your buddy Sass has slandered the man name ( Butler) along with Bailey as 1) a trafficker and 2) a Victim . Also we don't know what role the JFF plays in getting a visa , don't they help to procure documents for nationals from the U.K who want to represent Jamaica and travel abroad to play games ?. Same with locals wanting to do same .Surely contact with embassies are in order for immigration purposes , at least written support that their cause can be validated and supported.

Bailey bringing it up now is here nor there to me . This JFF admin deserves all the beating they can get until we see verifiable change. Granted I like the input of Chung and co.

Comment

donkey x chatting foolishness again:

FIFA decided to take action and in 2009 banned the transfer of players under the age of 18, with three exceptions (as laid down in Article 19 of FIFA’s International Transfer Regulations); that the child’s parents change countries for reasons unrelated to football
                          According to Butler, being a general manager at different companies enabled him to be wealthy, something he gave up to struggle in Europe about a decade ago to get his sons, Bailey and Kyle Butler, along with Kevaughn Atkinson, into top clubs on that continent.

Comment

Are you that dense ,like your crew ? . What you have posted reinforces everything I just stated. A parent has all right to seek better pastures for himself and child . If Butler violated any laws ,why would one equate that to trafficking ,at best it is illegal migration . What you posted is Fifa acknowledging that the practice of migration for football related matters at a younger age was legal and they have moved the age limit to 18 .

Think about what you and your ilk is suggesting,a parent in this case ,Butler trafficked his own child. Again illegal migration and trafficking are two separate things , to put it bluntly a trafficker is one who takes advantage of illegal migration for personal gain.

Of note moving the age limit to 18 in no way stops illegal migration. .​​,

Comment

X, my wife has British roots and under the EU rule of few years ago, the way I understand the rule is I can't take my kid to the UK for soccer under 18 unless we are going for work purpose then they are legal to join a club in the UK. The only legal way I know is to send them to school. You notice when "Bill Movarok" who use to be on the forum took his kids to Fulham, he had a job with them as a coach.

I don't know about Messi. Did he go to Barcelona before 2009? It was legal then. A lot of kids were traffic from Africa and left in the street and that is why FIFA took action. There is a reason why Bailey returned to Jamaica for a few years. Puss and dwag nuh have the same luck and when a man take a chance and get through, I don't know any legal entity have the right to support that. Craig was successful but why didn't any of the top club take a chance before he became an adult?

I have slander nobody, all I did was post the FIFA rules. I have questions but they don't have to answer it. You are such an idiot.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X