HL!!!.......Looks like U.S. Soccer will be looking for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Looks like U.S. Soccer will be looking for

a new USMNT head coach/manager, next year.
    Seeing 2 reports that Gregg Berhalter has been getting some head coaching offers from Euro clubs , and he's seriously considering the move.......I didn't support his hire, especially how it was done, but the USMNT performed better than I expected, at the World Cup, and wish him well.......Now it's time for U.S. Soccer to hire the best available head coach/manager, for the USMNT. The USMNT has 2 Friendlies (vs. Serbia & Colombia) scheduled for January, and 2 Nations League games, in March.

You are a big man for accepting that he did better than expected. Greg didn't waiver he did what he believed in and for most part it worked for him. Good luck to him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The games against England and Wales were very good.

The loss to the Netherlands was simple mistake by individual players.

Berhalter exceeded our expectations. Good for him!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't really think it was individual player mistake that lost the game but the lack of tracking back. Those balls were crossed in the midfield right behind the strikers. It is a matter of over commitment by the midfielders and failure to pick up players defensively. However it is just one of those things you will learn from when you play with better teams. Really good tournament from the US.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This WC squad had only 1 player, DeAndre Yedlin, with World Cup experience, but the 2026 squad will have about 12.
          Summer 2026, these players are (age): Sergino Dest (25); Tyler Adams (27); Antonee Robinson (29); Yunus Musah (22); Giovanni Reyna (23); Weston McKennie (28); Jesus Ferreira (24); Christian Pulisic (27); Brenden Aaronson (25); Luca de la Torre (28); Haji Wright (28); Cameron Carter-Vickers (28); Timothy Weah (26); Josh Sargent (26); Joe Scally (23).......Look out for Auston Trusty, Erik Palmer-Brown, Gabriel Slonina, Sam Vines, Chris Richards, Kevin Paredes, Johnny Cardoso, Malik Tillman, Ricardo Pepi, Taylor Booth, and others eager to challenge for a spot.

Comment

HL!!! Are you seeing this Gregg Berhalter & Gio Reyna fiasco being played out???.......I think Berhalter will be leaving for "greener pastures".

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              HL!!! Are you seeing this Gregg Berhalter & Gio Reyna fiasco being played out???.......I think Berhalter will be leaving for "greener pastures".
              Saw the headline, but did not read the details?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X