Classimero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classimero

Time to come back home to Old Trafford in our loving arms. You have bigger games to play than World Cup.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I feel bad for him, really did not see it coming.

Comment

Maguirr, Luke Shaw and Rashford, Bruno and Dolot come back to the loving arms of Old Trafford.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Time for McGuire to start showing his middle finger to those who are quick to blame him for everything.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Varane is a classy defender, but he's brittle and as a fan, I watch him play with trepidation. Maguire, I believe, is a decent defender whose big weakness is his one-vs-one against nimble forwards. However, when paired with a defender like Martinez, he can be very solid. I am glad that he's gotten back his confidence and can now push Varane for a starting place. I believe the WC has done well for our players. Once they get back and get over their heartbreaks, I believe they will be more focused and more together with the departure of Ms. Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
          X