Messi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi

He has 5 more years in him easy at the top level, can't say the same about Ronaldo.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

MVP of the tournament
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Give him his due. There were groups Glady Knight and the Pips, Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, Alvin and the Chipmunks ...now there is Messi plus any 10.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Sir X
        Sir X commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't say Messi and his 10 , this is a team effort where the team is helping Messi and Messi is helping them out ,moreso a complimentary system , a good balance.

Incredible performance by Messi, certainly proved he is still relevant. I t was like watching him in his prime .
      Comparing him to CR17 is invidious, CR is older, and his steep drop in firm occurred probably two years ago.
      If Messi is still relevant in a few years....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I wouldn't say Messi and his 10 , this is a team effort where the team is helping Messi and Messi is helping them out ,moreso a complimentary system , a good balance.
        Look back at their game against JA. It wasn't until Messi came into the game that the tide turned. Why I say Messi, plus any 10? Every goal Argentina scored thus far was either scored by Messi or created by Messi.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Look back at their game against JA. It wasn't until Messi came into the game that the tide turned. Why I say Messi, plus any 10? Every goal Argentina scored thus far was either scored by Messi or created by Messi.
          I hear you. But I wouldn't compare Jamaica to any of these world cup teams because they weren't intimidated by Messi, we were. Messi has a compliment of players that are stepping up to support him and he supports them. They seem balanced.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X