RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After all the lay dung, tiefing goal and bly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all the lay dung, tiefing goal and bly....

..... that some people get, dem waan come bad mind we fi we one likkle bly. "Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top....."
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Bly....?

Cheating more accurate WestMan....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hail Westman.
      Two things noteworthy,we are lethal in transition,and collectively good. Bissaka had a darn good game,Shaw looked solid in defense, and we have worthy options on the flanks.
      I once told Sir X that Rashford has the potential to be as eye-catching as Mbappe, I am sure he no longer thinks it is farfetched..
      Anyway, everything good?

Comment

That call could go either way for me. Tough on city but United game was well structured and stop City from using the wing most of the game. Ten Hag has really developed the players and put them in position for success. A wonder how Ronaldo feel now (LOL!!!). Wan Bassika had a very good game, so did Fred. The only Manu player who didn't look good was Martial. I think Manu surprised City. Pep was a class manager after the game, respect to him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think Martial is hiding another injury and is playing through the pain because he doesn’t want to lose his position in the squad.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Martial is going to the bench and will have to prove form to get back on the pitch. Not sure he will be at United much longer. Too many youngster sitting behind him and Manu need another good number 9.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

[QUOTE=Assasin;n929230]That call could go either way for me. QUOTE]

Assasin you are a student and teacher of this game.

Rashford interfered with the play...that's why the assistant ref waived his flag for offside. Happens every time..

The ref must be suspended!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

True thing, wan bissaka play good good tidday. Everybody in the squad wants a chance to add tot he winnings. Tall knock knee continues to be a stalwart in central defense. The subbing at the end was masterful. Cuh all dirty harry come play fi him part.

Rockman, you are right, dat deh counter attack will tek life.

Where Lazie dem deh?

Me a look fi Scaly Spurs dem text 1 to 3 point tomorrow.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

HL, interference is really a judgement call since he didn't touch the ball or made a play at it. He ran towards it. Even Pep said he is not too mad about the call. It is a tough one and I understand. How did Wan Bassika leave 3 Mancity players on the floor?

Comment

Working...
                  X