Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game

Margins.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Margins.
    Please clarify.

Thunks.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Agreed. I think ETH erred with his first sub. If he is taking off Anthony, bring on Garnacho. If he wants to provide more protection with Fred, take off Erikson. Pushing Bruno to the right win yet again gives the momentum to the opponent. Ina previous game he did it, the midfield lost momentum but he quickly corrected it. Today, he didn't.

With that said, ETH has MU competing again.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anthony so far is not showing his worth. His decisions and executions are left wanting. I want to see Pellestri or Sancho challenging for that position. Classemero makes such a difference in the team. McTominay did an ok job defensively but offered nothing offensively which is the difference between him and Classermero. However, I like what I see with our team’s direction. A few more key purchases will get us there.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well Casimero was needed in midfield. Teh Hag should have definitely bought on Garnacho earlier but I think he was playing for a draw. One goal was bad defending by Wan Bassika. The second one I think Cassemerio could have stopped. Good game still.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Well Casimero was needed in midfield. Teh Hag should have definitely bought on Garnacho earlier but I think he was playing for a draw. One goal was bad defending by Wan Bassika. The second one I think Cassemerio could have stopped. Good game still.
            The squad needs depth. Casimero plays a role that will cause him to pick cards regularly. MU needs another player who can competently play the role.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anthony so far is not showing his worth. His decisions and executions are left wanting. I want to see Pellestri or Sancho challenging for that position. Classemero makes such a difference in the team. McTominay did an ok job defensively but offered nothing offensively which is the difference between him and Classermero. However, I like what I see with our team’s direction. A few more key purchases will get us there.
              Lazie, I like that youth Pellsetri on the right hand side.

Comment

Lazie, I like that youth Pellsetri on the right hand side.
                Agreed! Always wonder why ETH seems reluctant to use him. With Diallo doing well on loan, ETH have some decisions to make.

Comment

Working...
                X