Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin!!!.......Do you coach at a MLS

academy???

if Paul can't answer, I think the answer is no. There are only 5 MLS academy clubs in GA and none is in Paul's area. Georgia have a lot of good clubs and the bad thing about it is most of the clubs don't play each other as some play MLS, some ECNL, E64, NPL , National League and SCCL. I think Paul club play GA league and National League. The 05 and 07 leagues now have a lot of talent . You will see a few of them coming through to Atlanta United this year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was referring to an actual MLS academy, not MLS Next (the MLS youth league). So, in Florida it would either be Orlando City SC academy or Inter Miami CF academy.

Comment

you know Paul moved to Georgia?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No!!! Didn't know Paul moved.
          Was asking if he coached at a MLS academy, to know if he was planning on doing the EFCL (Elite Formation Coaching License).

Comment

Working...
          X