USAF Assasin, this USA new squad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF Assasin, this USA new squad...

Don't know if you watched the recent 2 friendly games. But two things to note.

The US is using an interim coach.

Almost a brand new squad. I recognized maybe 10% of the players.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Watch one half of the game. Not impressive but some new players to look at. I assume when the big boys come back a few will be held onto.

As for Atlanta United seems they will be using a lot of young players from there USL team. I know they are very impressed with their 05 group. Seems like it is going to be growing pain.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Saw parts of both games.......As a USMNT supporter, you should know about Camp Cupcake (what the USMNT supporters groups call the January camp).

Yeah!!! McBride (the GM) was fired, and Ernie Stewart (the Sporting Director) resigned. Stewart is returning to the Netherlands, to be the Director of Football at PSV Eindhoven.......U.S. Soccer president, Cindy Cone, said that the new Sporting Director will hire the new USMNT head coach, so we shouldn't expect a new head coach before the end of Summer.......Of all the coaches, they select Anthony Hudson to be interim head coach. He was probably the worst head coach in MLS history.

The January camps usually have mostly MLS players, with some players from the Scandinavian Leagues = Camp Cupcake. This squad also had some players from the U20 & U23 player pools.......You'll see more familiar faces in March, for the Nations League.

Comment

Working...
      X