The MU owners and board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MU owners and board

are giving ETH basket fi carry water. Chelsea will soon swipe ETH from the hapless MU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

In this period, I won't curse the Glazers. They intend to sell the club, so ETH has to make-do with what he has until the summer. He's doing a great job so far.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      In this period, I won't curse the Glazers. They intend to sell the club,......
      Do they really intend to sell? Jangle, Liverpool owners are selling, but they still signed Gakpo.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope they sell and that we get good owners with deep pockets.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I hope they sell and that we get good owners with deep pockets.
          More wit less......
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

More with less is sitting in ninth position only on goal difference and one point above eleventh and out of all cup competitions.

Comment

I don't think Ten is too worried because he know he has a lot of exciting youths who just need a year to get their feet wet. He will not buy anyone unless it is someone who he think will make a difference. He will not be spending like Chelsea. A few good men.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                I don't think Ten is too worried because he know he has a lot of exciting youths who just need a year to get their feet wet. He will not buy anyone unless it is someone who he think will make a difference. He will not be spending like Chelsea. A few good men.
                Will not spend money? They have no money to spend. They couldn't find 30+M quid to sign Gakpo.

Comment

Well Sir Lazie, you got a new player. Let’s see if he can come in and do a job.

Comment

Well Sir Lazie, you got a new player. Let’s see if he can come in and do a job.
                    Was watching some clips of him on youtube last night. With Scott, Erikson and Donny out, this is a welcomed signing. Like you, I hope he can contribute ASAP.

Comment

Sir Lazie, it looks like the Glazers are doing a rope-a-dope.

Comment

Sir Lazie, it looks like the Glazers are doing a rope-a-dope.
                        Haven't heard anything on the bids since morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled such a stunt.

Comment

Working...
                        X