RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mason Greenwood charges have been dropped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Greenwood charges have been dropped.

Ten Hag, get that fellow in training tmrrw.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Waah!!!??? Hang Ten win pon a scratch off ticket!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Waah!!!??? Hang Ten win pon a scratch off ticket!!!
      I certainly hope they bring him back. Suddenly MU would have 3 strikers.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So what's up with these British police? People complain and they lock up the balla and a year later they have to let the balla go. Same thing for Mendy. Isn't there a better way? Drag the balla through the mud and blight the man dem career and future and then let them go. If Greenwood hit form then there is no need for a striker. Send him on a serious plan Mr.Ten.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I see him going back on the right side. That's where the weakness is in the team. Ten Hag needs to sort out Anthony. Because he's so heavily left-footed, playing on the right side, he's easy to defend. He's not on the level of Arjen Robben, Mahrez or even Saka who are all left-foot wingers playing on the right.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well if Jadon is in form well he could be the man to sit Anthony down. I think if a fit greenwood is back, you still need to replace Martial with a decent forward but you don't need to go out and brake the bank.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think regardless of what happens with Greenwood, we still need to invest in getting a young good striker. We have not had a true young striker under 25 years old since Rooney. Strikers come at a premium cost, even when they are not good. Lukaku was probably the youngest true striker we’ve bought sine Fergie left.

Now we hear that the club is looking into terminating Greenwood’s contract.

Comment

Nuff DisUnited man dem deh round.....

Me likes Newcastle.....
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I see him going back on the right side. That's where the weakness is in the team. Ten Hag needs to sort out Anthony. Because he's so heavily left-footed, playing on the right side, he's easy to defend. He's not on the level of Arjen Robben, Mahrez or even Saka who are all left-foot wingers playing on the right.
                  Jangle, this is the 4th month that Anthony is in the league. He has so far scored 5 goals across all competitions and had 1 assist. The pundits all claim he is a problem, I see a player that is continuously improving. Ten Hag knew how he plays and still signed him. Check the stats ... he has more goals that Grealish and the Spurs left winger. He has more goals than Sancho even though he played less games than Sancho. I think we are being too harsh on the fellow.

Comment

I think regardless of what happens with Greenwood, we still need to invest in getting a young good striker. We have not had a true young striker under 25 years old since Rooney. Strikers come at a premium cost, even when they are not good. Lukaku was probably the youngest true striker we’ve bought sine Fergie left.

Now we hear that the club is looking into terminating Greenwood’s contract.
                    A lot of the fans are adamant they don't want him playing for the club again. What about second chances? KMT.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Nuff DisUnited man dem deh round.....

Me likes Newcastle.....
                      It will be a tough game, but Ten Hag has proven to us that he knows what he is doing. Playing Barca on the Thursday before the final may cause a headache for ETH.

Comment

Lazie, I see a lot of potential in Anthony and I believe that Hang Ten will straighten him out. But I am saying that the right side is our weakest link. I like how Hang Ten has the players believing that they each have a contribution to make even when they don’t start a game.

Manchester United management a gwaan like dem holier than thou with Greenwood. Ronaldo was accused of rape and it didn’t hurt his career.

Comment

Anthony always want to go inside. That is good but sometimes you need someone to beat people on the outside. Hopefully Sancho will be ready to do that.

Comment

• Westman
                            Westman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Antony haffi go inside because him nuh have no right foot.

This is getting ridiculous, if inevitably the decisis to allow Greenwood to continue his career at Man U, why dragging out the process?
                          Ten Hag no idea of Greenwood abilities, Anthony, Sancho, etc, pales in comparison to Greenwood regarding scoring, unless settling for finishing the EPL anywhere in the top for is the objective, improvement remains integral.
                          Bring back the consistent performer.

Comment

The club have to deal with this gingerly. I heard one of the female players said she is going if Greenwood come back. It also could have a fan blow back. While Greenwood is free the club have to make sure there is no embarrassment out there for the club plus Greenwood would need about a month of work to be ready. They are doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X