Lazie or Assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie or Assassin

Any one of yous know a good obeah man? Martial needs to get on a plane and fly to St. Thomas. The boy needs some good obeah work to cast off the spell that is on him.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

He is injured AGAIN?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Any one of yous know a good obeah man? Martial needs to get on a plane and fly to St. Thomas. The boy needs some good obeah work to cast off the spell that is on him.
      When unu fine a obeah man...let mi know.

Klopp needs a bath bad bad bad

And while we're on it, X could use a sponge dung...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

• Rockman
        Rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not recommend your obeah man, he is very effective in guaranteeing results for you fly by night team.

Hehehe
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi know one about 3 miles from Annotto Bay but a Embassy them call it. Town man come deh fi get visa. Mi nuh know if it will help him at all. I think he will be released in the summer.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

• Westman
          Westman commented
          Editing a comment
          Windsor Castle?
      Working...
      X