Jesse Marsh is sacked. Damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Marsh is sacked. Damn!

I saw him as one to get the axe soon but was hoping it would have been after the MU games. Now my team have to watch out for the new manger bounce.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A wise man said that "a coach grip haffi pack and him cyar tank full of gas". Lazie, yuh think Klopp Dulcimenia packed or me shoulda ask Xcuse?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      A wise man said that "a coach grip haffi pack and him cyar tank full of gas". Lazie, yuh think Klopp Dulcimenia packed or me shoulda ask Xcuse?
      Talk to X. Right now I'm looking at the next opponents, the teams in front on us and the teams visible in the rear view mirror. For some reason I am not seeing Liverpool.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X