RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......Leeds United fired Jesse Marsch this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Leeds United fired Jesse Marsch this morning.

This is NOT good for the selection of the USMNT head coach, because I think they will hire him.
    I DO NOT think U.S. Soccer should hire a U.S. head coach, for the USMNT, because I don't think any is up to the task right now.......U.S. Soccer is presently looking for a Sporting Director, to replace Earnie Stewart, and he will hire the next USMNT head coach. I think Pellegrino Matarazzo is a very good candidate for the Sporting Director position.

I guess Leeds is hoping to get the Everton effect with hiring a new coach.

Jesse Marsch is an ok coach. So was his predecessor who was better imo.

Note: Look up HL 3:16
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jesse Marsch needs to sit his a$$ down until the Summer, and use that time to evaluate his stubborn loyalty to the "old" Red Bull system. RB Leipzig doesn't even use it anymore, thanks to Julian Nagelsmann.
      Marcelo Bielsa is a far better head coach, with loads more experience.......Everton wanted Bielsa to take over from Lampard, but he didn't want to assume the head coach position until next season.
      Saw report today, that Pellegrino Matarazzo is the leading candidate for the TSG 1899 Hoffenheim manager position.......Looks like U.S. Soccer missed its opportunity to hire him.

Comment

Working...
      X