• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guess the ManDisUnited man dem.....

.....still deh a werk.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Actually, I was working, so yeah! Checked the score on my phone regularly though. Good fightback MU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I blame Ten for this one. Wan Bassika on the right back and it would be 2-0 for Manu. Bring on Dalot with 20 minutes to.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ten Hag was outmaneuvered initially by the Leeds coaches. The players also started the game slowly. What a difference not having two players make. Classimero and Erickson. Dalot had a good game but his pass to Fernades put him under pressure that caused him to lose the ball.

Ten Hag is a very good tactical coach though. He’s not afraid to make the changes to effect the game.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I blame Ten for this one. Wan Bassika on the right back and it would be 2-0 for Manu. Bring on Dalot with 20 minutes to.
          Why blame? He has to give Aaron a rest. Aaron has played almost all games since the league restarted. Furthermore, it is my understanding that Aaron was ill. I think the players on a whole underestimated Leeds.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It has to be the Bissaka was ill, how you are going to not have an ideal replacement for Dalot who is back from injury?
            I am not convinced about our new striker who has walked into the starting team, was never a fan of Bruno as a trailing striker(really think we have better options ,and now the striking pair of two suspects).Even though Martial is a flank player, the understanding he has with Rashford is what I expect from a pair of strikers.
            Jangle, as to Dalot starting, one could argue Sancho should have started and it would be under the same dynamics .
            It is frightening the quality players we have who were unavailable for that game, Martial, McTominay, Greenwood, Casemiro,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              It has to be the Bissaka was ill, how you are going to not have an ideal replacement for Dalot who is back from injury?
              I am not convinced about our new striker who has walked into the starting team, was never a fan of Bruno as a trailing striker(really think we have better options ,and now the striking pair of two suspects).Even though Martial is a flank player, the understanding he has with Rashford is what I expect from a pair of strikers.
              Jangle, as to Dalot starting, one could argue Sancho should have started and it would be under the same dynamics .
              It is frightening the quality players we have who were unavailable for that game, Martial, McTominay, Greenwood, Casemiro,etc.
              Martial cannot stay fit. He even complained that he was playing injured. Woot coming in and starting is not ETH's fault. It is the idiots upstairs. Gakpo wanted to come to MU, but the powers that be refused to fork out 37M quid to finance the move. They refused to pay the loan fee for Joaa Felix. Woot's loan fee was 2 million so we tek wha we can get. You do realize that Bruno has been playing the most games for MU? 2nd in goalscoring and 2nd in assists. If not Bruno as #10, who would you play there?

Comment

Obi Wan game has improved this season. If he just learns how to properly cross the ball into the 18, then he would be my first choice. Right now, I am indifferent between him and Dolot. Dolot is better going forward and keeps the width, and his defending has improved this season. The new striker, One Horse, works hard upfront but he's wanting in his holdup plays and his first touch control. For a tall man, he gets pushed over too much by defenders. He reminds me of Peter Crouch with his running gait. I am surprised that the coach doesn't have the wingers crossing more balls into the 18 for him to use his height. He won't be signed permanently come summer.

For the life of me I can't understand your beef with Bruno. Who else in the squad would you play in the Bruno's position?

I can understand the coach starting Garnacho and putting Rashford on the right, given Garnacho's form and the vacancy on the right. Even though Garnacho appeared to be a threat every time he got the ball, Ayling kept him in check. He also wasn't effective either when switched to the right. Right now, the team is too left-sided heavy. I would hope that Sancho could be the right-side starting winger, but the truth is, he plays better from the left, as does Rashford, Martial and Garnacho. Pellestri looks like a very decent right winger. He needs game time though. Sabitzer looks decent in the middle, he just needs to get up to speed with the pace of the EPL.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

For me, it is either Bruno or Erikson, ergo, we either have 3 strikers or Bruno is fielded in the midfield.
                  How can you miss what you never had?
                  With Anthony and Sancho, we can have a striking pair of Rashford and Martial, Greenwood and Rashford, do you really feel we would get less goals from those striking partnerships?
                  Bruno is officially a bona fide Man U player, he has earned that privilege, given his prowess to make telling passes, he would do well in the midfield.

Comment

Working...
                  X