Ten Hag is a madman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Hag is a madman.

I would not have rested Varane today, Shaw has held his own the few times he was fielded as a defender, he remains a work in progress.MaGuire has issues that kept him out of the starting 11, to field both as our central defenders is insane given Dalot isn't as good as Bissaka with regards to tackling .

This youth McKennie is going to be a problem, with Fred already getting a yellow, there is a real chance we will end the game with 10 players.
    Sancho, Rashford, and Malacia likely will have an impact on the game though.

Comment

It’s a good thing you’re not the coach ehh. In Ten Hag I trust.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

• Rockman
        Rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        It is a good thing Leeds did not make the best if their chances or you would be singing a different tune.It was nervy to say the least, both defending and getting the ball out our half.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I would not have rested Varane today, Shaw has held his own the few times he was fielded as a defender, he remains a work in progress.MaGuire has issues that kept him out of the starting 11, to field both as our central defenders is insane given Dalot isn't as good as Bissaka with regards to tackling .
      Some say "madman" other see him as a genius. You do realize the next game is against Barca, then Leicester city who will not play not play a game this week? He has to rotate at some point.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        It’s a good thing you’re not the coach ehh. In Ten Hag I trust.
        Jangle, I am quite certain I was not the only one expecting him to pull Woot. Instead he pushed Woot to play as a 10, Rashford went as the striker, Bruno went on the right. Look back at the 2nd goal and look who got the assist?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ten Hag is a very good tactician. The Martinez change was totally unexpected. Fred and Sabitzer weren't controlling the midfield and McGuire and Shaw just could not play the ball out of the defense. Martinez just doesn't lose the ball when it's at his feet and is comfortable playing the ball out of defense even when under pressure. Sancho unfortunately, plays better on the left and he also needs to work harder defensively.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ten Hag take calculated chances. He knows there are a lot of games to play and most players need rest plus if someone show good in training he may give them a game. I think he should have played Wan Bassika but he put him to mop up in the last part of the game. Harry Mcquire got his chance and can't say he impressed but Man U came away with a win, so players like Varone got rested. Sancho is not seeing the left side soon as Rashie and Garnacho is who is going to get that spot. Sancho will have to compete with Anthony for the right wind position right now.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X