Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Hag in the closet

You can't make this $ h!t up.

Why Man United striker Wout Weghorst touched the This Is Anfield sign : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2023/0...-anfield-sign/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I expect him to be sent back to his parents club, without credence, he was given the starting position, hopefully this act of outright treasonous act will remove him that privileged spot.
    Surprised he did not put past deGea too .

Comment

Suh Ten get a pass, didn't he purchase him and worse yet start him , says a lot about Ten. Let me ask the guy who asked me if I like or rate his coach ( Jangle) . What say you

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        I expect him to be sent back to his parents club, without credence, he was given the starting position, hopefully this act of outright treasonous act will remove him that privileged spot.
        Surprised he did not put past deGea too .
        Rockman, Martial is not fit and when fit, cannot stay fit. With that fact, who would you start as the #9? In preseason I was thinking Garnacho, but it seems his best position is on the left. Unlike you I give ETH credit. While Woot is not MU's standard, ETH has been able to use him as a 10, a position from which he played an integral part. We all know MU needs a #9, for now Woot is a player that can play a limited role.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Suh Ten get a pass, didn't he purchase him and worse yet start him , says a lot about Ten. Let me ask the guy who asked me if I like or rate his coach ( Jangle) . What say you
          Once again you take pleasure in exhibiting your ignorance. ETH is not the problem, it is the leaches that own the club as well as the directors. ETH wanted Felix, A/Madrid wanted a commitment to buy plus 40+ loan fee. The powers that be said no. ETH said, okay, get me Gakpo, a player that wanted to go to MU. Yet again the powers that be resisted paying the 37 million fee and he ended up at L/Pool. Woot was available for 2M quid and ETH said ok, sign him.

The fact that ETH has been able to use him and still win games shows how excellent a manager he is.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As long as you believe in the Hag , I am good with it.

Comment

At this point in time....In Ten Hag I trust

Jurgen Klopp in his first season at Liverpool:

51 games
              22 wins
              Zero Trophies
              8th place finish in PL

Erik Ten Hag first season at Man Utd so far:

42 games
              30 wins
              1 Trophy. Still in FA cup QF, UEL Last 16. 3rd place in PL.

The truth of the matter is that Ten Hag has overachieved with this squad in less than a season. His achievements and the team's good run since December have raised everyone's expectations exponentially..
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lazie, isn't Bruno the #9?

Comment

He made his name at Man U as a #9, very fruitful regarding goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    He made his name at Man U as a #9, very fruitful regarding goals.
                    No, he is not our #9. There was an effort to use him as a false 9, but it hasn't worked. When he scored all the goals he played as a 10. Players who are considered as the 9 this season were Ronaldo, Martial and Woot. Even though Rashford has been most effective off the left he has been used as a 9. Martial needs to get fit to resolve this issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X