RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......It's early, but AUFC looks good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......It's early, but AUFC looks good.

The AUFC attack is explosive, with a 21 year-old (Thiago Almada) & 18 year-old (Caleb Wiley) leading the way - https://www.mlssoccer.com/video/high...-march-19-2023
    ***If Almada continues, he's gone. A 21 year-old FIFA World Cup winner, leading the league in Goals & Assists = His transfer will break the MLS record.......AUFC fans should hope he stays till the end of the season.
    ***I wonder if AUFC will release Caleb Wiley for the U20 World Cup.

Just returning home from the game.

I think Wiley score twice last week against Charlotte. Today he opened the scoring. He could be in the senior squad before long.

Almada is very special. Three of his goals so far are from free kicks. He is very special.

Been singing to myself "top of the league...we having g a laugh".....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I remember seeing reports, last year, that Manchester City was seriously scouting Thiago Almada. Was that true?

Comment

The Atlanta United and Atlanta 05 group and 07 groups are very good. Academies of those age group are very strong.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X