Path to the trophy ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path to the trophy ...

Seville > possibly Juventus > possibly Roma? Argghhhhh!!! Could there be a more difficult path? Anyway, to be the best you have to beat the rest.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Player fatigue is creeping in at the pace of a flash flood. I am happy for the international break. Some of our players can get a small rest.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Player fatigue is creeping in at the pace of a flash flood. I am happy for the international break. Some of our players can get a small rest.
      Yep, it is clear that it is affecting players. After returning from the WC they've been playing every 3.5 days. Amazingly one man that plays every game is Bruno. I hope they make it to the UCL next season allowing them to attract players that could replace Casemiro, sign another CD while selling Harry, and sign a #9. I am convinced with a target man up front MU would be better off.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As I said before, Ten Hag has overachieved with this squad. It is not as deep as the results suggest. We need quality backup players in every position. However, the forward and central midfield positions are the two most urgent need.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Overachieved yes, but we do not need back up players, we need players that will make our current players become back up players.
          Anyway,I would love if we get Eduardo Camavinga,

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Overachieved yes, but we do not need back up players, we need players that will make our current players become back up players.
            Anyway,I would love if we get Eduardo Camavinga,
            Just read that Real Madrid are ready to extend his contract to fend off MU.

Comment

Sir Lazie, Harry Kane 100m or Victor Osimhen 150m????

Comment

Sir Lazie, Harry Kane 100m or Victor Osimhen 150m????
                Bro, I intended to ask the same question. Many pundits are pushing Kane, but he is almost 30. Spurs said they would rather lose him for free ... fine. Sign the younger more energetic Osimhen and if Harry wants to join the project for free, so be it. I don't see the business sense to pay 100M quid for a player that is about to turn 30.

Comment

I'm not advocating for Harry, but Harry guarantees goals. Robin Van Persie. Danny Levy wants him 'undred million one time from the ATM. The risk with Osimhen is that he could take time to adapt to the EPL ala Nunez and Isak after shelling out so much money for him. If we pay that much money for him, he will have to be a guarantee that has the personality to withstand that pressure.

Comment

I'm not advocating for Harry, but Harry guarantees goals. Robin Van Persie. Danny Levy wants him 'undred million one time from the ATM. The risk with Osimhen is that he could take time to adapt to the EPL ala Nunez and Isak after shelling out so much money for him. If we pay that much money for him, he will have to be a guarantee that has the personality to withstand that pressure.
                    Points noted. ETH have a decision to make. We certainly need a #9. You once mentioned Ivan Toney and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

Comment

I think Toney would be perfect in our front line. He is a combination of Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen (profile). Honestly though I have not seen Osimhen to assess him.

Comment

I think Toney would be perfect in our front line. He is a combination of Harry Kane and Victor Osimhen (profile). Honestly though I have not seen Osimhen to assess him.
                        What?!!!! Watch him in the UCL quarter finals. I even search for Napoli games just to see what he can do. If he is in the team MU would need to start crossing the ball much more.

Comment

Working...
                        X