GoFundMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoFundMe

HL me starting a GoFundMe account fi buy some gas fi full Klopp cyar tank. Bricky can start annedda one fi buy him a Dulcemina.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    HL me starting a GoFundMe account fi buy some gas fi full Klopp cyar tank. Bricky can start annedda one fi buy him a Dulcemina.
    The looks on Klopps' face during the beat down was priceless!!

Mi will put in the first 1/4 tank......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You see the B.Lic go fund me sticky up top, you ,Brick,Sass,Westman ,etc line up and drop your pennies please. Jangle has given me his verbal word his is forthcoming, I expect the same from you all.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Methinks it’s wiser fi gi a gas money.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We will take it, every mickle mek a muckle.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Rockman
            Rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            Sir X,we have become accustomed to you saying,after Pool exiting a competition, that Pool will go on and lift the trophy for this or that,given there are no more trophies left, what is now your option on the current standing of Pool, a team that clearly disappointed you?
            Team and manager.

Truth is I am perplexed , stumped,baffled , shocked , I can't understand how a full strength LFC team can bend over,wilt,lie down , get on it's knees to a City team with no Haaland.

Some kind of defeatist virus or witchcraft has infected the club , the only thing left is to declare the season losses as accidents ,this latest one being the biggest.. .BTW put a little something in the go fund me B lic kitty. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X