RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No commentary for the knowledgeable ManDisUnited fanz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No commentary for the knowledgeable ManDisUnited fanz....

Rockinho, Lazienho, Jangleinho, Assasinho......rope eeeinho......

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Rockinho, Lazienho, Jangleinho, Assasinho......rope eeeinho......

perp ..perp ...perp .... the person you are trying to contact is not available. Please try again at a later date. Thank you!!

HL...what to say. My team stunk up the place. The manager must take some responsibility for the tactic used. Not gonna crucify him, he got right more times than not.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, maybe the games he won he would have done so convincingly if he got it even more right.
      Why stick with Weghorst at the expense of fielding any of the other worthy flank players(yeah field Rashford up front ,we have intriguing options for the wing)?
      What else Bissaka has to do to move up in the pecking order?
      I think Martial should start the next game, I am warming up to Shaw but Malacia should figure too.
      Look, the little fellow won player of the year at Chelsea only to be sidelined by Mourinho the following season, we picked him up afterwards and he never showed that distinguishing form.
      My guess if anonymous opinions ore taken from our players, the starting lineup would be different, probably that is what Shaw was alluding to in his post game comments.

Comment

• Jangle
        Jangle commented
        Editing a comment
        Which player do we have in the squad that came from Chelsea?

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Lazie, maybe the games he won he would have done so convincingly if he got it even more right.
      Why stick with Weghorst at the expense of fielding any of the other worthy flank players(yeah field Rashford up front ,we have intriguing options for the wing)?
      What else Bissaka has to do to move up in the pecking order?
      I think Martial should start the next game, I am warming up to Shaw but Malacia should figure too.
      Look, the little fellow won player of the year at Chelsea only to be sidelined by Mourinho the following season, we picked him up afterwards and he never showed that distinguishing form.
      My guess if anonymous opinions ore taken from our players, the starting lineup would be different, probably that is what Shaw was alluding to in his post game comments.
      Again, you cannot blame ETH for Weghorst. Blame the board. He wanted Felix the board said no. He wanted Gakpo, who wanted to go to MU, the board hitched on play 30+ M. Wehorst was available for 2M and ETH said ok. If he didn't get him as an additional body, who would play up front? Martial just returned from injury, I can understand why ETH decided not to start him. Wan Bissaka was not in the squad, maybe he was ill, so he could not be used. ETH has won a trophy a few months in, with a squad that needs serious improvements. Give the man some credit Rockman.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

People seems to overlook the fact that losing Cassemiro and Erickson at the same time from our midfield, make a serious impact on our performances. Prior to them coming into the team that position has been our weakness for over a decade. The coach has tried multiple ways to patch that problem but it only exposed our serious lack of depth in that position. He’s asked Fernandez to play deeper in the midfield which nullifies his effectiveness. We have lost our creativity.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X