Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ....

#deflated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The draw feels like a huge loss. We scored 4 goals today.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ten Hag dropped the ball on this one, he was spot on with the starting lineup, only to make wholesale changes , citing concern over yellow cards.
      Wholesale changes are ill-advised .
      In hindsight, would be have done that?
      Imagine, we lost Rashford but had Sevilla back peddling....
      ​​​​​​

Comment

He explained his reasons for the wholesale changes. Varane got injured (again) so McGuire came in at halftime, Martial was planned to come off at 60 minutes, Bruno and Antony were warned by the referee and bordering on picking up a second yellow. Regardless, we were comfortably in control of the game at the time of the substitutions to see out the game.

Losing Martinez is a big blow for us. Bruno’s yellow card was a gross injustice.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So, I turned off my TV very late into the game. Maybe in the 80th minute. "Darn it" I said, ManDisUnited has this one dried and dusted.....

Wtf...! I missed the best part of the game Rockinho!!.....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            He explained his reasons for the wholesale changes. Varane got injured (again) so McGuire came in at halftime, Martial was planned to come off at 60 minutes, Bruno and Antony were warned by the referee and bordering on picking up a second yellow. Regardless, we were comfortably in control of the game at the time of the substitutions to see out the game.

Losing Martinez is a big blow for us. Bruno’s yellow card was a gross injustice.
            The team will just need to get back up and go to spain and win the game. Yes, they made the task much harder, but ..get it done.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X