...and now Martinez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and now Martinez

season is over. Based on his performance this season, MU's season is now on shaky ground.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We shall overcome.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Maybe Weghorst can be fielded in the defense, it we need a striker up top, I am willing to try pairing Sanitizer with the impressive Martial, with Sancho and Anthony on the flanks, the retrofit forward line will be okay.
      Jangle,remember when I suggested using Bruno as an attacking midfielder, well the manager is leaning towards that.
      I think fielding clumsy MaGuire and Lindelof will make deGea have a mental breakdown, and affect the offense, therefore,I would field Malacia at wingback and pair Shaw with one of the knuckleheads in defence.
      We definitely need Bissaka now given his ability to tackle.dwGea Bissaka, Lindelof,Shaw, Malacia
      McTominay, Bruno
      Anthony, Sanitizer, Martial,Sancho.

Comment

Lazie, third place is somehow still attainable, and as such should be the target.
        besides, we still have a couple trophies wait to be claimed.
        I thought the season ended when Rashford got injured, but had to take a second look be ause of what I saw on the first half of the Sevilla game.
        Picking the right starting eleven is now vital in rescuing the season...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Lazie, third place is somehow still attainable, and as such should be the target.
          besides, we still have a couple trophies wait to be claimed.
          I thought the season ended when Rashford got injured, but had to take a second look be ause of what I saw on the first half of the Sevilla game.
          Picking the right starting eleven is now vital in rescuing the season...
          The manager says he is going after these trophies but we have to be realistic. For the UEL game both CDs are out, Bruno is suspended, Sabitzer is now injured, Rashford and Shaw are injured. Ten hag can hardly find an 11 plus subs on the bench. Look at the bench for today's game? Sevilla on the other hand started only 3 starters from the first leg in their La Liga game today. MU on the other hand is using the same starters almost every game.

For the FA Cup semis, Captain Harry is suspended, we can only hope that Shaw will be back to play CD in that game. At full strength I back MU to beat any team but this now depleted team is giving me a cause for concern.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X