Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on MU .... the aim

is 72 points.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    is 72 points.
    Ouch! Lazie....OUCHHHH!!! That hurts!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Damn, Brighton is a good and tough little team. They remind me of the Bolton team under Big Sam. Nobody liked to play them. We could have done with a DeBruyne in midfield and a Haaland upfront.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Ouch! Lazie....OUCHHHH!!! That hurts!
        True dat. I had predicted 1 point from this game. 72 points is still the aim.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

True dat. I had predicted 1 point from this game. 72 points is still the aim.
          Still stuck on 63 points Lazie....ssssssup?

HL

Comment

The last time I watched a team play like that was prep school , you played at your level today against WH . Ten Hag gets my vote of confidence to keep you on that rollercoaster to the abyss.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              The last time I watched a team play like that was prep school , you played at your level today against WH . Ten Hag gets my vote of confidence to keep you on that rollercoaster to the abyss.
              Lillyfool will not make final 4.

Put dat in your chillum pipe and smoke it !!!

HL

Comment

Aren't you tired of being wrong , if you didn't itch up on the City wagon you would be irrelevant, in fact weren't you before city struk oil.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Still stuck on 63 points Lazie....ssssssup?
                  72 points is still the aim HL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Damn, Brighton is a good and tough little team. They remind me of the Bolton team under Big Sam. Nobody liked to play them. We could have done with a DeBruyne in midfield and a Haaland upfront.
                    I told y’all about this little team.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brighton has an excellent coach , it would be scary if Arsenal ,Newcastle,Chelsea,Spurs or Arsenal get that coach.

Comment

Or Loserfool

Comment

I like my coach , yuh like your coach ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

I told y’all about this little team.
                            Let's see them beat Newcastle next.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              My team just won the prep skool tikkle. Smaddy team a go play wid the rest of the basic skools dem next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X