The Glazers just won't let go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Glazers just won't let go.

The fans need to stop buying MU kits. When they go to the game at OT eat before going into the stadium and don't spend a cent at the concession stands. Turn up to support the team but don't spend any money.

These leaches refuse to sell the damn club now watch how the Qataris take their money and go buy Liverpool or Spurs.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I told you last month that we fans are in for more years of suffering. There are quite a few gems for cheap to be had this summer which would vastly improve our team. Sadio Mane, Cancelo, Sane comes readily to mind.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I told you last month that we fans are in for more years of suffering. There are quite a few gems for cheap to be had this summer which would vastly improve our team. Sadio Mane, Cancelo, Sane comes readily to mind.
      Heard that Sane MAY be going to Chelsea
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Heard that Sane MAY be going to Chelsea
        ... more pon plenty? Like Twitter, Chelsea needs to downsize.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          The fans need to stop buying MU kits. When they go to the game at OT eat before going into the stadium and don't spend a cent at the concession stands. Turn up to support the team but don't spend any money.

These leaches refuse to sell the damn club now watch how the Qataris take their money and go buy Liverpool or Spurs.
          Racism amongst the Old Boys Club is at the heart of this delay. I really hope that that greed will win out and see the Glazers accept the Arab money. If Mr. A-rab gets the club, then he can fire the entire board. ETH can then be free to build his side properly and maybe even re-integrate Greenwood without fear of the board and sponsors.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Racism amongst the Old Boys Club is at the heart of this delay. I really hope that that greed will win out and see the Glazers accept the Arab money. If Mr. A-rab gets the club, then he can fire the entire board. ETH can then be free to build his side properly and maybe even re-integrate Greenwood without fear of the board and sponsors.
            We on the same page with this. I just think the Greedy Glazers are gonna hang on and the Qataris simply go and buy Liverpool or Spurs.

Comment

Gary Neville FUMES at 'embarrassing' Glazer family for dragging out the sale of Man United... claiming long delays after bids from Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe are 'fitting with how they have operated for 20 years'

Comment

Gary Neville FUMES at 'embarrassing' Glazer family for dragging out the sale of Man United... claiming long delays after bids from Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe are 'fitting with how they have operated for 20 years'
                Bredren, you don't understand my frustration. I am also concerned that the Sheik will walk away and go and buy another club such as Liverpool or Aston Villa.

Comment

You’re concerned about the A-Rab, I’m concerned about ETH saying fcuk it and walking away. I’m also concerned that I see no offers coming in for our players.

Comment

Sir Lazie, same as you were come August. ETH will have to perform a bigger miracle next season. McTominay can be converted into a striker, after all, he’s white like Harry Kane. If we squint our eyes, they look sorta alike.

Comment

Sir Lazie, same as you were come August. ETH will have to perform a bigger miracle next season. McTominay can be converted into a striker, after all, he’s white like Harry Kane. If we squint our eyes, they look sorta alike.
                      This is madness. At this point I don't see much positive coming out of this.

Comment

I was feeling good earlier this season that Chel$ki had taken away our Clown Show title with their shambolic transfer buys and changing four coaches in one year, but we put up a good fight to regain our title this summer. We are watching history repeating itself in slow motion.

Comment

I was feeling good earlier this season that Chel$ki had taken away our Clown Show title with their shambolic transfer buys and changing four coaches in one year, but we put up a good fight to regain our title this summer. We are watching history repeating itself in slow motion.

Bredren, M plays Arsenal at MetLife stadium next month and I am still wondering if I am wasting my time going. I can imaging how frustrated ETH is with what is going on.

Comment

Even if I had the time to go, I have no interest to waste my money to go watch Utd play any pre-season games right now. The biggest win we can get this summer is Sikey n Trim selling the club to the A-Rabs. I could live with ETH going into next season with the exact squad if the club is sold. The Glazers are a cancer that is eating away at the club from inside out.

Comment

Good stewards of the club if you ask me .
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X