Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, it is with

a heavy heart I extend congrats.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    a heavy heart I extend congrats.
    Lazie, hold your head high. I was a nervous wreck during the game.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I want City to win the Treble. They deserve it. And Pep needs to go rest and give the others a chance
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Lazie, hold your head high. I was a nervous wreck during the game.
        HL, the first goal I can accept. The 2nd, how can no one not move to the edge of the area to prevent that play? Madness.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I want City to win the Treble. They deserve it. And Pep needs to go rest and give the others a chance
          Jangle all ETH need is money to get the players he needs.

Comment

Missah Glazer a gi him 100m and a scandal bag fi go shopping.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Manu fans deserve to loose...Hear the idiot them"we had a better season than arsenal.. we gonna win th FA cup and we won the league cup...really! big bug side

Comment

Yuh surface.

Comment

IMO, getting rid of de Gea will be a very big mistake.

I am sure all you ManDisUnited fans know he single handedly won you all the Championship you have achieved. Check the record of all the fantastic saves he has made in key matches. de Gea is among my top five keepers.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Unless we were to get an offer for him, then he would be down on the priority list of players to sell for me. However, we need a competent goalkeeper challenge for the number 1 spot or become the number 1. I have always identified his distribution as being p!ss poor. City's first goal came as a result of the accurate long pass by the reserve goalkeeper. He was making accurate long passes from the back like a midfielder, which was very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X