RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some exciting games in the Gold cup so far....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some exciting games in the Gold cup so far....

The latest was Mexico v Qatar.

One nil by Qatar!!

Do not underestimate Martinique, Guatemala or Guadeloupe. These teams are high spirited and exciting.

Jamaica had a good 5 nil win over minnows St Kitts.

Quite possible Jamaica may face one of the above-mentioned teams in the q-finals.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Agreed
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Agreed
      Sooo It's Guatemala v Jamaica.

The Guatemalan fans packed Red Bull stadium. Guatemala played with lots of passion and zest!!

The quality of the reggae boyz had better come through.

HL

Comment

A few things would have to change in order for Guatemala to have a chance, the chemistry of the team will have to disrupted which would be the likely result if the starting lineup is altered.
        If the starting lineup remains the same, any on the field injuries to our forwards will affect the outcome.
        All things equal, I would say my team is physically and technically up to the task, insomuch that I expect them to at least beat Guatemala by two goals .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          A few things would have to change in order for Guatemala to have a chance, the chemistry of the team will have to disrupted which would be the likely result if the starting lineup is altered.
          If the starting lineup remains the same, any on the field injuries to our forwards will affect the outcome.
          All things equal, I would say my team is physically and technically up to the task, insomuch that I expect them to at least beat Guatemala by two goals .
          Indeed.

What pushed Guatemala, was the very big fan support at Red Bull stadium.

Jamaica as you stated, has the overall advantage.

HL

Comment

Working...
          X