Jangle, MU has finally announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, MU has finally announced

their FIRST signing. Why was Mount given the priority over signing a striker? I see they even gave him the #7.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Some funny thinking going on here, but I guess we just have to trust the coach. I am anxious to see some departures.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Some funny thinking going on here, but I guess we just have to trust the coach. I am anxious to see some departures.
      That's the other thing. They claim there is an issue with funds to bring in players and I can think of 6 or 7 players that can generate some money.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The problem with selling our players is that they were all given huge salaries that the other clubs are not willing to match. Think about this, Sancho, who is up for sale, is now our highest wage earner on a salary of 350k per week. Resting B!tch Face is on a 189k per week salary and says that he's willing to fight for his place instead of moving on. Screw playing for the national team. It's hard to give up half of your salary when you've got house, cyar and gyal fi pay for. That's why Calamity Phil siddung fi three years and done out him contract.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The usual seasonal mental breakdown.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

deGea may be on his way out. Bad move imo.

His prospective replacement is very capable...but .............
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We've become a club of panhandlers.

Arnold to the selling clubs, "Beg yuh a loan nuh?"

Selling clubs, "Man move yuh whatsitnotsit and gwey!"

Comment

We've become a club of panhandlers.

Arnold to the selling clubs, "Beg yuh a loan nuh?"

Selling clubs, "Man move yuh whatsitnotsit and gwey!"

Disappointed that they're trying to get Amrabat on loan after all this time. Getting a LB on loan I can understand, there was no expectation that both LBs would be injured at the same time.

Comment

Lazie, THE striker I would suggest they get is Rachel Riley!

Comment

Working...
                  X