Whats wrong with this statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with this statement.

"But it can be done. The last time we were ten years out of the Premier League before we got back in. So I am very hopeful that the day will come when we are back in the Premier League," he said.

In Sunday's final, two goals each from Rafiek Thomas and Raheem Porter saw Boys' Town go past Constant Spring, who got consolation goals from Javier Wilmot and Orville Mullings.

The statement reeks of self doubt
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      "But it can be done. The last time we were ten years out of the Premier League before we got back in. So I am very hopeful that the day will come when we are back in the Premier League," he said.

A misspeak - slip of the tongue - Should have been "The last time we were ten years out of the Premier League before we got back in. So I am very hopeful that the day will come when we are back in the Champions League," he said.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X