HL!!!.......Have you seen this??? - Atlanta is the leading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Have you seen this??? - Atlanta is the leading

candidate for the U.S. Soccer headquarters and training center - https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...sa-usmnt-uswnt

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    candidate for the U.S. Soccer headquarters and training center - https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...sa-usmnt-uswnt
    All I am interested in is ATLUTD signing good players so we can get more competitive.

Well, maybe....with the HQ in Atlanta, I may have better access to tickets for certain games; example, worldcup....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Was wondering why I haven't heard of any transfer info from AUFC. I'm seeing other clubs bringing in young players from South America & Europe. Even Austin hired a new Sporting Director, Rodolfo Borrell, who previously worked as a youth coach at FC Barcelona, academy TD at Liverpool FC & Manchester City FC, and Pep Guardiola's assistant.

Comment

HL time we start looking at the coach. Seems to be interested in Attacking football. All it giving us is Heart attack.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL!!!.......What are your thoughts on AUFC "giving away" a 20 year-old Brandon Vazquez, for free, and now he's one of the top young strikers in the league, at 24 (20G & 8A in 37Games - last year)?.......Tata tried to convert him to a winger, and de Boer didn't rate him.
          Borussia Monchenhladbach offered FC Cincinnati $11M for him, earlier this month, but they rejected it. It's believed that they don't want to lose him now, since they're leading the league & they transferred Brenner, to Udinese, earlier this month, for $12M.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            HL!!!.......What are your thoughts on AUFC "giving away" a 20 year-old Brandon Vazquez, for free, and now he's one of the top young strikers in the league, at 24 (20G & 8A in 37Games - last year)?.......Tata tried to convert him to a winger, and de Boer didn't rate him.
            Borussia Monchenhladbach offered FC Cincinnati $11M for him, earlier this month, but they rejected it. It's believed that they don't want to lose him now, since they're leading the league & they transferred Brenner, to Udinese, earlier this month, for $12M.
            Good question USAF.
            I was not impressed with Vazquez when he was with ATLUTD. In fact, my knick-name for him was Big Idiot.

Was shocked when I saw his improvement after the transfer.....

His performance in the gold cup? Yeah he scored and became a super sub. But to me, he was the same Ole Big Idiot when he started and they lose to Panama in the Gold cup.

It's his stats that matters. Numbers don't lie. So much props to him. He has proven me wrong.

I will let you know when I come up with a different knick-name for him.......

HL

Comment

You're not alone. I wasn't impressed with his play, as a U.S. Youth player, and I still don't see him making the USMNT A nor B squad. There are at least 4 strikers, younger or close to his age, that I think are better.......I hope his transfer goes through in January, wish him all the best, and wouldn't mind if he proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                HL time we start looking at the coach. Seems to be interested in Attacking football. All it giving us is Heart attack.
                I've been looking at the coach awa Carlos Bocanegra. Both need to be kicked out.

HL

Comment

Working...
                X