Rock: Ahmmmmm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock: Ahmmmmm!

Wha yuh say bout my side again, how much your side buy out the ref , unnu,kick,stomp and beat the spurs man Dem and not a card . Not even dat save unnu.

10 man down and my side deal wid di matter. Klopp made another more with less buy ,Szoszbinski.

Whey I'm find 9 minutes extra time.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Wha yuh say bout my side again, how much your side buy out the ref , unnu,kick,stomp and beat the spurs man Dem and not a card . Not even dat save unnu.

10 man down and my side deal wid di matter. Klopp made another more with less buy ,Szoszbinski.

Whey I'm find 9 minutes extra time.
    X, sit down! . Liverstool played lowly Bournemouth.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Spurs played lowly Man U , your point ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi ca'an understand what TenHag has against McTominay.
        rumour has it that Man U has finally made a ruling ng on Greenwood, he will not be allowed to suit up for the club anymore, eeediat decision by them.

Comment

That's your assessment on the loss

Comment

Truth be told, we played better against Spurs than we did against Spurs.
            The common denominator is we were missing a step or two with regards to the forward line,and of course, our midfield and wing back positions factored in that.
            What you are apparently unaware of is we have players on the bench capable of changing things, so I am optimistic.

Comment

Yuh nuh see yuh tun fool , nuh mek HL see dat statement. How can you play better against Spurs than you did against spurs. To sum up your statement from the forward line to defence , you had better options on the bench , suh the coach put out a side the fans expect to lose.

Long may that last , at least yuh naah blame the Glaziers

Comment

• Rockman
                Rockman commented
                Editing a comment
                Sir X, it doesn't require the mind of a genius to quickly realize I met..than Wolves', your response it ergo one of desperation, and that has been noted throughout the discussion.
                Case in point, it all started when I alluded to Pool showing signs of fundamental problems, your response is to point to Man U's as if that will make your team fare better against the sides that will exploit the problems I alluded to.
                The next act of desperation is not acknowledging we played better against Spurs even if your assessment is based solely on the data on statistics generated by computer.
                In other words, watching the game and reviewing the stats both attest to a better Man U showing.
                The coach is still searching therefore you are reaching to suggest he willfully fielded a lesser viable team, likely, another action stemming from desperation.

To the annoying echo below, City has a patent on that coined phrase, akin to your annoying one, Fly by Night (appropriately inserted for clarity by way ofidentification)for life.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Truth be told, we played better against Spurs than we did against Spurs.
              The common denominator is we were missing a step or two with regards to the forward line,and of course, our midfield and wing back positions factored in that.
              What you are apparently unaware of is we have players on the bench capable of changing things, so I am optimistic.
              Flyby day team....
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

• Rockman
                Rockman commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay , I see the distinction, by it too denotes hurry come up, and that only makes sense when describing City.

Rock is everything right up there , your response is worse than the first. I dont know which game you were watching , I saw regression all over the field. The ref literally saved you guys from being over run.

Comment

Boss worry about your eediat team. I am seeing some glaring weaknesses with your midfield and defense. You will find out soon.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X