Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal vs Man U

Halftime Arsenal 1-1Man U

​​​​​My side having a difficult time getting the ball out of its half, players are not finding spaces and our defenders are dwelling on the ball too long.
    I would take Erikson off and bring on Garnacho , he will play leftwing .Bruno to the midfield and Rashford would become a striker .

2 bug sides , none a unnu want to play against LFC . Memba mi tell unnu. All that money your clown sides spent to wallo in mediocrity. I don't want to hear no Glaziers excuse or rebuilding excuse.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Halftime Arsenal 1-1Man U

​​​​​My side having a difficult time getting the ball out of its half, players are not finding spaces and our defenders are dwelling on the ball too long.
      I would take Erikson off and bring on Garnacho , he will play leftwing .Bruno to the midfield and Rashford would become a striker .
      Rocky Rocky....my Brother was at this game. I texted him saying that Harry McGuire will score an own goal. My mistake, the old relic Johnny Evans did
      Last edited by HL; September 3, 2023, 02:22 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

• Rockman
        Rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think anyone lost any sleep when we parted ways with Evans, getting him back with even more mileage is an admission that MaGuire and Lindelof are not defenders we are confident of, yet we parted ways with Mensah and Bailey.
        At this stage, McTominay should have matured into the midfielder we know he can be, the process was undermined because of short term goals being prioritized.We disrupted the chemistry between Martial and Rashford , the interruption occurred last season when the manager went and got himself a Liverpool wannabe striker.
        By the look of things, we have a fine keeper, yet, he is on course to concede goals comparable to deGea,execution of plays has to factor.

Crickets , Jangle would say he is out of town.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good Day, Everyone.

Arsenal vs BoyU - The match was nail biter. The final score may suggest otherwise but both TEAMs at too few times I must say put together some great TEAM moves ( = passing sequences). It is early days yet and each TEAM shall improve.

btw - HL are you a Spurs supporter? Just wondering.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

First thing first if a man is playing on Thursdays we don’t want hear nothing from him. Second Manu is a waste of time. It taking Candy from a baby.

Comment

• Jangle
            Jangle commented
            Editing a comment
            Duly archived

• Rockman
            Rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to be joking, it required VAR to rule out a goal that was given, had the player, in question, stayed back just a tad bit, the result would be a legitimate goal.You know your third goal was a result Man U throwing everything at scoring, we would not be that desperate if the score was 2-2.We were ****ed poor on the day(missing the very fundamentals),yet Arsenal had to work hard for the three points .You do not find that to be troubling?
            *tackling, marking, passing,etc

OJ, thats harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Good Day, Everyone.

Arsenal vs BoyU - The match was nail biter. The final score may suggest otherwise but both TEAMs at too few times I must say put together some great TEAM moves ( = passing sequences). It is early days yet and each TEAM shall improve.

btw - HL are you a Spurs supporter? Just wondering.
            Manchester City FOREVER!!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X