HL!!!.......Besides the Berhalter rehire, looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Besides the Berhalter rehire, looks like

US Soccer is making smarter hires - https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...coach-u19-mynt

***If Berhalter has any sense, he would hire Robin Fraser as an Assistant, to work with the USMNT defense. Fraser is known for his work with defenses, and was instrumental in helping to guide Real Salt Lake & Toronto FC to MLS Cup Champions.

***Jermaine Jones was Marko Mitrovic's assistant with the U19 USYNT.......Jones got his UEFA A License in 2019, and UEFA Pro License in 2022.

Comment

The USA has a deep squad. That is mostly what I am concerned about. The management and administrative portion I don't really care about.

As HL 3:16 states..." a coach must always have his suitcase packed, and i'm cyar tank fulla regular unleaded gas".
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah!!! The USMNT player pool is the youngest, deepest and most talented it has ever been - They've been doing a good job getting dual-nationals to represent the U.S., and youth development has improved, but still has a long way to go. When you see Argentina & England calling up U.S. born and developed players to their youth camps & teams, that's one indication that there's improvement, because 5 years ago we wouldn't have seen that.
        "The management and administrative portion" is what I'm worried about, because U.S. Soccer's nepotism hires hold back the growth of soccer, in the U.S., and affects the national teams.

Comment

Working...
        X