RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll say it again...Jamaicans prefer cricket over football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say it again...Jamaicans prefer cricket over football.

Empty stadium.

There are more YouTube ReggaeBoyz football analysts than in the stadium..

Not good.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We are building on it , you will be called to play your part soon.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL Cricket? That is now a dying sport as West Indies cant even beat St.Mary or St.Elizabeth.. You have fi bring Chris Brown fi ram stadium.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Empty stadium.

There are more YouTube ReggaeBoyz football analysts than in the stadium..

Not good.
        nah...they don't play cricket in jamaica anymore...problem is if you park your car at stadium you're not gonna find it when you come back...that's why i don't go...easier just to watch on television...

Comment

Rude boy get bail, SSL !. I flew down rented a car went to the game, paid for my parking no problems .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QBFbeiUPW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ATvOGbtKto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl6kSGdQANY

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X what you saying Brickman on a weekend pass.

Comment

Just a sing my tune , Brick mysteriously disappears at the time of the SSL crash and he just wandered back on the scene . Just implying the coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

nah...they don't play cricket in jamaica anymore...problem is if you park your car at stadium you're not gonna find it when you come back...that's why i don't go...easier just to watch on television...
                Waaap'n BrickT. Been a while.

Went to Wembley to watch City play Arsenal in the community shield. As you well know, Pep gave the order to give Arteta a break ......

City naturally is on top of the league and having a laugh

Take care Bass

HL

Comment

No questions asked ,eh HL ? . That's how gangster get endorsements from fryers. You don't think he owes us an apology leaving the forum without saying goodbye or to you , for leaving you on your own.

https://youtu.be/gaa_5m3cmSc?si=_I_iNySh8Ob2M2dV

Comment

Lol
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      No questions asked ,eh HL ? . That's how gangster get endorsements from fryers. You don't think he owes us an apology leaving the forum without saying goodbye or to you , for leaving you on your own.

https://youtu.be/gaa_5m3cmSc?si=_I_iNySh8Ob2M2dV
                      X, You take this forum and yourself much too serious .....

HL

Comment

Really and you missed the joke

https://youtu.be/7Yy29XUsceU?si=sP3F7n4IWGXp9jP5

Comment

Working...
                        X