RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......USSF/US Soccer relocating to ATL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......USSF/US Soccer relocating to ATL?

Just saw this report - "U.S. Soccer Federation is moving operations from Chicago and planning to build a National Training Center in Greater Atlanta, boosted by a $50M contribution from Arthur Blank, owner of Atlanta United FC."

Official announcement from U.S. Soccer - https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...ccer-ecosystem

Comment

Yep, they have everything they need. Can get space to build, youth soccer in every town and sell out crowd for the US national team. I hope it is on my side of town.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, read it recently. Although the plan was made public some time ago.

Hope it's on my side of town.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah!!!.......The new location was between Atlanta, GA and Cary, NC, and ATL pulled a power move, in July, with the new Coca-Cola partnership, and Arthur Blank giving them $50M. The official public announcement was made yesterday.......ATL is a modern city that continues to grow & develop, far better weather than Chicago, and Hartsfield-Jackson, a major international airport (busiest international airport in the world).

Comment

Working...
          X