• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait any longer.....

Any ManDisUnited fanz on this forum?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I was thinking the same thing , get kinda repetitive now . They thought they were on their way back , qualifying for their first top 4 and C.L in years. Don't worry guys , you will be out of that real quick to concentrate on your midtable/ relegation fight.

Ten hag ,aguh stink up your campaign,trust mi.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Things fall apart! BRING BACK FRED!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Jangle
        Jangle commented
        Editing a comment
        News is Obi-Wan injured, out for weeks. When it rains, it's a monsoon.

Brother Lazie, I have a weeks-long headache.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Brother Lazie, I have a weeks-long headache.
        I just don't see y'all getting past Burnley next sattiday....

HL

Comment

This affi battam out, a suh mee see it. The problem isnt money , thats for sure .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            This affi battam out, a suh mee see it. The problem isnt money , thats for sure .
            You relax yourself and sit down!

Liverstool is tied with 3 other teams.

Westham is way better than Liverstool.

HL

Comment

mi woulda say fire the manger but we have done that a few times already.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think that any talks or thoughts of firing the manager are way too premature. The demands and expectations of the club are heavy, but we are in this position because of previous mismanagement. Any good coach needs approximately 3 seasons to start seeing improvements in the team he takes over, and that is dependent on the quality of the squad that he inherits. Ten Hag inherited an overpriced mid-table squad filled with prima- donnas. Resetting the culture and curbing old, ingrained habits will take time. I saw Rashford a couple of times walking around on the pitch. Martial was a non-factor when he came on. These are two of our highest paid players. The way the EPL has changed over the years, today the smaller teams are better with their scouting and have moved away from hiring English coaches. In 2023, there are only 5 English coaches in the EPL, a quarter of the number of teams, and Eddie Howe of Newcastle was the first one finish in the top four since Harry Redkanpp did it with Tottenham in 2010. The profiles of the players in the smaller teams are, young, hungry, bustling and competent.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I think that any talks or thoughts of firing the manager are way too premature. The demands and expectations of the club are heavy, but we are in this position because of previous mismanagement. Any good coach needs approximately 3 seasons to start seeing improvements in the team he takes over, and that is dependent on the quality of the squad that he inherits. Ten Hag inherited an overpriced mid-table squad filled with prima- donnas. Resetting the culture and curbing old, ingrained habits will take time. I saw Rashford a couple of times walking around on the pitch. Martial was a non-factor when he came on. These are two of our highest paid players. The way the EPL has changed over the years, today the smaller teams are better with their scouting and have moved away from hiring English coaches. In 2023, there are only 5 English coaches in the EPL, a quarter of the number of teams, and Eddie Howe of Newcastle was the first one finish in the top four since Harry Redkanpp did it with Tottenham in 2010. The profiles of the players in the smaller teams are, young, hungry, bustling and competent.
                  He needs to get it in the attackers' heads that we now have a number 9 and chances should be created for the striker. He needs to go back to using 2 pivots to protect the defense. It is way too easy for opponents to get at the keeper. Oh ...BRING BACK FRED.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                  X