Bayern Munich vs Man U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayern Munich vs Man U

BM made the wrong player take the penalty, really did not see Kane missing it.
    Bayern Munich 3-1 Man U , with 30 minutes to go.
    Dalot isn't up to the task
    ​​​​Erikson carelessly loses the ball in a buildup getting into the box, that resulted in a penalty in our 18, and it was the same player that was penalized.
    keeper is beginning to look a lot like deGea, I hope, at the very least, he is as good.
    Man U is playing better than I expected, but as is, BM is MUCH better,likely to change a gear and destroy us.

Good changes, Martial and Gnarcho on.McTominay on earlier.

Comment

Our CM's look straight out of the nursing home.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What a difference those substitutions made , Man U looking an entirely different team, Bayern Munich 3-Man U 1.
        And then Bayern scores another goal, I was happy to see Sane off, his substitute scores a splendid one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          BM made the wrong player take the penalty, really did not see Kane missing it.
          Bayern Munich 3-1 Man U , with 30 minutes to go.
          Dalot isn't up to the task
          ​​​​Erikson carelessly loses the ball in a buildup getting into the box, that resulted in a penalty in our 18, and it was the same player that was penalized.
          keeper is beginning to look a lot like deGea, I hope, at the very least, he is as good.
          Man U is playing better than I expected, but as is, BM is MUCH better,likely to change a gear and destroy us.
          Waaap'n Sah...you nuh see big man a chat to yuh...?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

• Rockman
            Rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yuh good big man?

Casemiro scores with a delicate header.
          Bayern Munich 4-Man U 3(corrected)
          Totally different game when the substitutions were made.
          This team should start the next one,even the players who had a terrible first half improved significantly...
          Last edited by Rockman; September 20, 2023, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Our CM's look straight out of the nursing home.
            Fi reel! Hopefully Amrabat can help resolve the issue.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have a problem! We brought a #9 who got a goal, but when Marital came in MU looked different in attack. I don't understand this law, against Spurs, the ref, VAr and all the pundits said no penalty. Yet against Munich it is a penalty?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have problemS indeed. The biggest on-the-field problem that we have is that we have two married Baby Fadas who stop "Do Road" in our midfield, whilst all other teams have young boys whose "oil in a back" a ride dem. We have shipped 14 goals since the start of the season, and most of those goals are being scored from straight down our middle. I am hoping that Mason Mount and the A-Rab can bring some energy and dynamism to the center of the field. Cassimiro last year, had wildboy Fred to go buss some tackles in front of him, which left the scraps and the half balls for him to clean up. Eriksen does not have the legs and the stamina to run for 90 minutes. Eriksen's is one where if he's allowed the time on the ball, then he can find the forward players with his passes. His role is to come into the game at the 65th minute mark to control and manage the game. The lack of energy from the midfield is putting too much strain on our forward players. Between him and Cassimiro, they can only give us a healthy 15 minutes before we have to bring out the oxygen tanks on standby.

Onana, has me wondering if we swapped black dawg fi monkey. He hasn't built up enough credit in the bank for us to forgive him for that howler. To his credit though, his passing accuracy up field is on point.

Marcus Rashford needs to realize fast that he now have a striker not named Weghorst playing with and pass the ball. Our imitation Haaland, looks very competent. I like how he holds up the ball and now our wingers can cross balls into the 18 to find his head.

I am starting to question Ten hag's tactics over the last two matches. I think in yesterday's game, he should have changed the formation of the team and make the substitution of Eriksen much earlier. Until those young bucks are fit again, he cannot play a midfield of Cassimiro and Eriksen. Scott McTominay is an appendix or an extra finger...what's your purpose?

Lazie, when I said that we also needed a right-back, you said no. Dalot yesterday, gave away the second goal. His defensive skills are very weak and if it was Obi Wan there yesterday, then he would have won that tackle. On the flip side, Dalot offers a threat going forward every time on the right-side which Obi Wan doesn't. It's another McFred situation.

We need our players back fast.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle if you have Pedestri on the wing attacking forward then you may not need Obi to go forward that much and he has improved. Maybe just ask him to find the striker in the middle and that make a difference.

yeah the midfield need something. Bruno and Erickson was off yesterday and we need more than Cassimro in the midfield. Mctominey has to better define his game. Is he a attacking mid, center mid or a defensive mid?

Bwoy the defense is something else and Onana have to realize he replaced a very good keeper and do according.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, the modern game requires a wing-back that is competent in attacking and defending, not one or the other. Reguilon is a good example and even Dalot, when he plays on the left. Obi Wan cuts back the ball too much when he goes down the wing, and I am yet to see him put in a decent cross into the box when he's on the right. He has improved tremendously, and I feel very confident when he's defending that right back position, but I get frustrated when I see him going forward and chooses to play the ball back instead of being more attacking. I've seen where he had clean runs to go into the box from the inside right position and he either holds up the play or turn back the ball. Dalot is the opposite. However, defensively, Dalot shadows the winger instead of putting in a tackle.

McTominay has no better to get. He is a journeyman.

Chris Sutton believes Manchester United's biggest problem is their midfield and not their defence, with Ian Ladyman warning the club have been struck by an 'uncertainty virus'.

'I think Manchester United's problem area, and I say problem area, but the biggest issue Manchester United have is that midfield area,' Sutton said. 'I just do not think they have the legs and dynamism.

'Look at other teams at the top of the table who do, and that's their biggest issue. I think we discussed it on Monday, didn't we? Manchester United really can only play counter-attack, and that's their problem.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ble-start.html
                    Last edited by Jangle; September 22, 2023, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Jangle, while I support your argument, I think defending comes first. Obi h improved and hopefully he will be able to find the striker target upfront but Manu need to stop the goals scoring against them now. The midfield is a problem that needs to be solved NOW.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sometimes attack is the best form of defenses. One name - Kyle Walker.

Comment

Working...
                        X