City....City...City...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City....City...City...!!

Top of the league....we having a laugh....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I see Pep integrating the next generation of players. Mendy young son looks awesome in left back.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I see Pep integrating the next generation of players. Mendy young son looks awesome in left back.
      Mendy? Which one?

Didn't know this.

HL

Comment

Mr. HL I spy Mendy's young son Doku!!!!!!!!!!! He ripped Grandfather Miller a new one last Satiday. His turn of speed will scare the white off a ghost. Again, Pep and the City's back office keeps finding these gems. His purchase was so quietly done.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Mr. HL I spy Mendy's young son Doku!!!!!!!!!!! He ripped Grandfather Miller a new one last Satiday. His turn of speed will scare the white off a ghost. Again, Pep and the City's back office keeps finding these gems. His purchase was so quietly done.
          It's Kevin Debruyne who got him in the squad.
          Oh btw, Doku runs like his Daddy....

HL

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X