Taking a minute to big up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a minute to big up

the referees and VAR for their consistent inconsistency. Romero handled the ball to stop Garnacho's shot, no VAR review, no penalty. Against Arsenal he did the same thing, VA review and penalty. Big dem up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The English referees are over complicating the VAR because of the pressure of the league. Any decision they make is challenged.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I remember when I was cussed on this site for been too negative on these technology is only as good as the people who write the software and people who operate them. the goal line technology and haflside line is good as it is just a straight line. Anything that is slowed down and run over and over will give the ref a chance to make a bad decision.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I remember when I was cussed on this site for been too negative on these technology is only as good as the people who write the software and people who operate them. the goal line technology and haflside line is good as it is just a straight line. Anything that is slowed down and run over and over will give the ref a chance to make a bad decision.
        I am a proponent of VAR. The issue I have is with the consistency. Man City and Liverpool gets a call this week, next week the same offense is called in the reverse.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ManDisUnited should be 3 points less this season. It was the first or second game...VAR gifted y'all a penalty that earned you the win.

VAR is only wrong when it is not supporting the fans' view.

VAR for the most part made the game better and more fair. It's incredible the amount of previously bad calls that have been corrected by this technology.

VAR...VAR...VAR....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            ManDisUnited should be 3 points less this season. It was the first or second game...VAR gifted y'all a penalty that earned you the win.

VAR is only wrong when it is not supporting the fans' view.

VAR for the most part made the game better and more fair. It's incredible the amount of previously bad calls that have been corrected by this technology.

VAR...VAR...VAR....
            Come on HL, any objective fan will acknowledge that was a penalty.

Comment

"I am a proponent of VAR. The issue I have is with the consistency. VAR is only as good as the people looking at it and making the decision. The technology is say there was a "suppose foul, the refs look at it more than once at speed that may not be at real speed. This can affect the decision Ref still don't know what is a handball etc.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anyway, Man U played a good game today, they had most of the possession, had some good scoring opportunities, gave a concerted effort in regaining possession of the ball, and the keeper's distribution of the ball was impressive.
                It is faaar from reassuring though, Crystal Palace never applied pressure on our defense, almost as if we were guaranteed getting the ball to the half line before facing any purposeful tackle.
                Nice long distance shot by Lindelof, and a well taken goal by Martial.

Comment

Hannibal Lecter is exactly what I have been asking for in our midfield, youthful energy. He’s been the difference in our last two games. His energy, running, tackling and just being a general nuisance allows Cassemiro time on the ball which in turn, eases the pressure off the defense. The A-Rab is a nice revelation. The only two positions that he didn’t play today was goalie and striker. Now we have competent passers of the ball plus work rate between him, Cassemiro, Mason Mount and Fernandes. Crystal Palace seemed to be saving their energy for this weekend’s game. However, ManU can only play who’s in front of them and it was good to see them playing at a level above their opponent. It will a different Crystal Palace come this weekend though.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hannibal and the new Midfielder looking good. Making themselves busy, not only going forward but helping out and filling gaps. Should be a better team.

Comment

Working...
                    X