I have ZERO trust in Ten Hag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ZERO trust in Ten Hag!

He is yet another coach that will explain his failures by blaming the drastic decline of the club he is employed to change.
    Will a MUCH kinder Man U fan refute the implication of my observations?
    Sancho is training with the team,ergo, it is reasonable to assume he will play, isn't it convenient and ironic that Ten Hag's only plausible excuse for not fielding Sancho is that he he is not fit enough?
    Maybe he is waiting on Rachel Riley to say something about the Anthony saga, otherwise, there is no reconciling the way he is dealing with it and how he did Greenwood.

Imagine,inna de first game against Crystal Palace ,I identified that our opponent could've/should've done much better defending in our half, but that seemed to have gone missing to the manager by way of preparation.
    in that game, he made batch substitutions , it paid immediate dividends with the only concern being it should have been made earlier, yet in the last game, he chose to give Martial mop up time.Gnarcho alone can't change the game, Rashford always give a good account of himself when playing alongside Martial, all three players should have been brought on a the same time.
    He then takes out Varane and our back up -back up defender replacing them with our most expensive mistakes on the field, only the powers that be prevented Crystal Palace from scoring two more goals.

I am convinced Hojlund needs at least five clear scoring opportunity to net a goal, my fellow Manuligans , do you really think a Berbie,Saha, Cole, Yorke, Ruud, van Persie etc would not have converted some of those opportunities into goals?
    I made the observation in the first game, Pellistri is green, Gnarcho should get the nod.
    Amrabat is about two silly infractions from getting ejected, he has to show more composure.
    Jangle, I would play Reguilon(sp?) over Dalot to address de vulnerability we have rounda back.

​​​​

Whopppe, that was quick, tell me you dont want him to be the coach by not saying you dont want him to be the coach. In Ten Hag I trust to take Man U into a midtable/relegation batlle.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      He is yet another coach that will explain his failures by blaming the drastic decline of the club he is employed to change.
      Will a MUCH kinder Man U fan refute the implication of my observations?
      Sancho is training with the team,ergo, it is reasonable to assume he will play, isn't it convenient and ironic that Ten Hag's only plausible excuse for not fielding Sancho is that he he is not fit enough?
      Maybe he is waiting on Rachel Riley to say something about the Anthony saga, otherwise, there is no reconciling the way he is dealing with it and how he did Greenwood.

Imagine,inna de first game against Crystal Palace ,I identified that our opponent could've/should've done much better defending in our half, but that seemed to have gone missing to the manager by way of preparation.
      in that game, he made batch substitutions , it paid immediate dividends with the only concern being it should have been made earlier, yet in the last game, he chose to give Martial mop up time.Gnarcho alone can't change the game, Rashford always give a good account of himself when playing alongside Martial, all three players should have been brought on a the same time.
      He then takes out Varane and our back up -back up defender replacing them with our most expensive mistakes on the field, only the powers that be prevented Crystal Palace from scoring two more goals.

I am convinced Hojlund needs at least five clear scoring opportunity to net a goal, my fellow Manuligans , do you really think a Berbie,Saha, Cole, Yorke, Ruud, van Persie etc would not have converted some of those opportunities into goals?
      I made the observation in the first game, Pellistri is green, Gnarcho should get the nod.
      Amrabat is about two silly infractions from getting ejected, he has to show more composure.
      Jangle, I would play Reguilon(sp?) over Dalot to address de vulnerability we have rounda back.

​​​​
      Didn't see the game so I cannot say anything about the game. First, Sancho is not playing because he dissed the manager with tweet. The manager said he should apologize and he refused. I think ETH erred. Sancho should have been fined for $150,000 quid until he makes the apology.

Regullon is ill or injured. Amrabat is covering in LB because all the LBs are injured. I think he with all the CDs available use Lindeloff at RB, move Dalot to LB and have Amrabat play along side Casimero. So all of a sudden MU fans have no faith in ETH?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In Ten Hag I trust. We are in this mid table flux because of the previous administration chopping and changing coaches. The coach has to be supported and given time. The squad has been in decay for the last ten years and it cannot be fixed in a year and a half. Despite the rantings of a certain poXter here, it took Klopp four years to win his first trophy at Loserfool.

Now he’s been making some blunders since the start of the season but I’m trusting that he’ll get it right before long. This squad is too good to continue losing games. This is the best squad that we’ve had in years. On the Sancho issue, I back the coach one hundred percent.

Holjund has the talent and instincts to become a great striker, it is obvious to see. Give him some time.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rock, what went rong today....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X