Murphy's Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy's Law

When the chips are down, then everything that can go bad, goes bad. A bredrin of mine always tell me that a coach has to shoulder the blame when his team suffers defeat because he gets the credit when the team wins. In yesterday's game, I can't blame the coach, but he has to shoulder the blame. You can't coach for players' mistakes. Injuries have decimated our backline along with the off-the-field problems have given Ten Hag a minefield to navigate. The sooner our injured players can return to the game, the better for us. When Amrabat starts playing in the midfield beside Casemiro, then we will see a different United.

In Ten Hag I trust.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I think he is ignoring the solution. Use Maguire as a CD, move Lindeloff to RB or LB with Dalot playing the other position. Amrabat can play alongside Casimero and for the love of God play Bruno as a #10 and not on the rightwing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X