Telling second half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling second half.

Really impress with the performance, the late substitutions did not help though.
    Bailey a BIG baller, it wasn't the goal or the salad, saw him doing some things that made it clear.
    The defense was decent, our players were spot on regarding positioning, real nice passes,and it was a concerted effort defending.
    Nail biting in the final minute and extra time, nevertheless, Jamaica was the better team.

We n the f to tighten up our play in the last third. Lots of work to do.

Comment

Haiti is a decent team. Bailey had a good game. He made two very nice cross-field passes that found the feet of Gray. Gray has been the most stand out player since joining the ReggaeBoyz. Bailey will have to share game time when Greenwood joins the team. As I have said before, this is the best squad that Jamaica has assembled in its footballing history. The defense needs to tighten up a bit, but I believe that when these players play on better pitches, they'll show greater improvement. I like how the team is gelling and the players are playing for each other. I am not seeing the egos that have blighted the teams of past.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Haiti is a decent team. Bailey had a good game. He made two very nice cross-field passes that found the feet of Gray. Gray has been the most stand out player since joining the ReggaeBoyz. Bailey will have to share game time when Greenwood joins the team. As I have said before, this is the best squad that Jamaica has assembled in its footballing history. The defense needs to tighten up a bit, but I believe that when these players play on better pitches, they'll show greater improvement. I like how the team is gelling and the players are playing for each other. I am not seeing the egos that have blighted the teams of past.
        The pitch was very bad.

The defense needs improvement.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X