It is time ETH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is time ETH

drop Antony. He is not delivering in the attack.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I am starting to question Ten Hag's coaching tactics. I said already that this season he will not get any passes from me as this is now his team. So far this season, the team is resembling OGS's. They are playing exactly the same, counter-attacking. Yesterday's game was ugly on the eyes and the problems were glaring. The midfield players are too far apart from each other. The problem that ETH has is that he cannot get the right balance of players in the midfield. In order to do that, he has to be cutthroat, change the formation, and drop one of the front players. As I've said before, Sott McTominay doesn't excel in any position on the field and ETH fell for his game winning goals in the last couple of games. The Arab was left on his own to marshal the back and was working overtime while McTominay was playing more advanced....under the coach's instructions. Throughout the game, the passes were coming from Varane in the back playing over the opponent's midfield. There was no one coming short into the midfield to receive the ball from the defenders. That is down to the coach and his tactics. I believe that the winning midfield combination is Cassimiro, Amrabat and Erikson, with Bruno playing in his number 10 role. Bruno's game improves 100-fold when Erikson is on the field.

Antony is a bust. Rashford needs some time on the bench. Mason Mount should get his game as an inside winger. That's how he was most effective in his prime at Chel$ki. Again that's down to the coach and the scouting department. Garnacho needs to work on the defensive side of his game to become a regular starter. I really like mini-Haaland.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not planning on watching the game on Sunday until after I hear the result, and only if it is favorable. I expect City to score 3 goals against us. Anything less I will be totally surprised. Got to be realistic.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am hoping that the team will come good on Sunday. Come on Jangle, they have to come good.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me fraid a Doku. Him gwine kill Dalot. Me rather fi eat me words than raise me hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Not planning on watching the game on Sunday until after I hear the result, and only if it is favorable. I expect City to score 3 goals against us. Anything less I will be totally surprised. Got to be realistic.
            Again Jangle, please don't jinx this thing.
            I know that is what you are doing.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X