Man U vs Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U vs Newcastle

Nice to a change in the starting lineup, two things I would have done different, Rashford for Membri, and McTominay for Mount .
    Rashford plays better when Martial is fielded, and McTominay will keep Newcastle's back four rooted in its half.
    Good start nonetheless.

I’m fast heading towards becoming a free agent fan.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Nice to a change in the starting lineup, two things I would have done different, Rashford for Membri, and McTominay for Mount .
      Rashford plays better when Martial is fielded, and McTominay will keep Newcastle's back four rooted in its half.
      Good start nonetheless.
      Waaap'n Star...man ahide fram mi.

Tree nil suh far. 70th minute.

Mi gane back to watch de game. La-tah....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sir Lazie, Fire the coach now. Don’t wait until January. The players are done and need fresh ideas.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Sir Lazie, Fire the coach now. Don’t wait until January. The players are done and need fresh ideas.
          The team SUCKS!!!! I got home and tuned in just in time to see the 3rd goal. For the 30 minutes I saw, only one serious attempt, a shot by Bruno. The team is toothless and the midfield is useless. Fire the manager and hire who? Damn ... we are damned.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manchester United is an embarrassment.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Manchester United is an embarrassment.
              I just hate placing salt in an open wound....but I just can't see ManDisUnited beating Fulham.......

Keep the faith Lazie!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I just hate placing salt in an open wound....but I just can't see ManDisUnited beating Fulham.......

Keep the faith Lazie!!!
                truth is MU couldn't beat a D Cup or Manning Cup team. We simply SUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                X