I will acknowledge that my team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will acknowledge that my team

is struggling to score goals. However, despite the praise from the various pundits Newcastle nd Brighton are now behind MU in the table. How come?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why look below and not ahead?
    It seems our expectations have dwindled to the point where we no longer expect to win the EPL or finish second.
    Our players are earning hefty salaries.
    We may as well take solace in Chelsea doing worse or we will not get relegated.
    Greenwood and Sancho in, and Ten Hag out .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Why look below and not ahead?
      It seems our expectations have dwindled to the point where we no longer expect to win the EPL or finish second.
      Our players are earning hefty salaries.
      We may as well take solace in Chelsea doing worse or we will not get relegated.
      Greenwood and Sancho in, and Ten Hag out .
      Dude, it has to be a gift that things always fly over your head. It is not a matter of looking up or down, it is the fact that various pundits were speaking glowingly about these teams.

Greenwood - yes. Sancho, hell no. Ten Hag out? Yuh must be drunk or soomething.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X