Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Reggaeboyz

Canada 2-3 Jamaica.
    Nicholson scoring two and Reid scoring a penalty for the winning goal.
    The team showed fight, Lowe coming on in the second half and fielded as a midfielder changed the game.
    Grey getting a red could very well be consequential given Bailey seems to be having hiccups of late in front of the goal .
    The team showed grit, and it was a concerted effort.

Worth noting, Hector did well as a defender when he came on!

Comment

trey deuce and double four sees us through on away goals.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Missed the match. No internet. Technician comes tomorrow.

A friend game me play by play. Nerve racking!
        We won. Reggae Boyz through to Semifinals! Congratulations, Reggae Boyz!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?si=ALG...rts_match/m5/4
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Excellent game!!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Great win but a few things.
              Finally and desperately we get a defensive mid in the second half (Lowe). Once in the middle he was breaking up counter attacks and was able to support DJ. Both DJ and Lowe can pass the ball. These two are better than any other we had over the last two years. Hope they Keep Lowe there as he seems more effective there and less big kicks.

Bailey need a big head spliff or some ginger tea to calm his nerves. He need to watch how Gray play. He uses speed but he changes pace, slow up the ball sometimes and look for space to pass or beat people. Bailey seems like he is always rushed. imagine if he can come good on that wing? That would make it easier for the strikers as he and Gray pull people outside.

This is the same ref who took our goal against the US in the national stadium. Can anyone confirm why Gray was given red card?

The coach is there for a year now. This is time to see some real improvement.

Again Big win for the boys and well played second half.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats to the team. Didn't see the game, but watched the highlights. Why was Gray given a 2nd yellow?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, I think he was suppose to re enter the field on ref instruction but the ref took too long. He either re--entered are ask the linesman but he can only re enter on the refs instruction. That ref has been biased against us. It is not the first time.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X