Boys Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Update

Just a brief update on the boys club. My older one played with the number 1 MLS Next team in the region. He started out hardly getting minutes. This team was the champion last year and the coach had to gain his trust in the middle of the midfield. At one stage they were ranked the Number 1 MLS Next team in the USA but then injury set in and two players left for high school. He is enjoying the training and we are heading to MLS Next Fest next week. The younger one, his team lost one game this season and was ranked as high as number 4 in the state of Georgia. His team qualified for the National Tournament in July. We are heading to Nike Invitational tournament this weekend. As usual he is a firm defender and step up in attack. The younger one club season is over and he is looking forward to high school. The older with most likely choose to stay with his MLS team in the spring.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Thanks for the update Assassin.
    I wish both of them luck, commitment, and discipline.

Comment

• HL
      HL commented
      Editing a comment
      Seen both of them play. They have lots of potential.
      Hope they get the break need to make it to the next level.
Working...
X