I've added three years to my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've added three years to my life

over the last two months since becoming a EPL freelancer. I'm now a stress-free ManUite.

"Man United's dressing room 'has no soul, no heartbeat and is full of SNAKES and prima donnas', Chris Sutton and Ian Ladyman claim"

Same shyte, different coach. The culture of this club is rotten to the core.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    over the last two months since becoming a EPL freelancer. I'm now a stress-free ManUite.

"Man United's dressing room 'has no soul, no heartbeat and is full of SNAKES and prima donnas', Chris Sutton and Ian Ladyman claim"

Same shyte, different coach. The culture of this club is rotten to the core.

Jangle, the life of a football fan is not easy.

Can you imagine what the life of a Burnley, Sheffield United, Luton, Bournemouth, Everton...et al fan is like. A successful season for these fans is that their team not relegated.

ManDisUnited play Chelsea tomorrow. Don't jump ship Jangle. Through thick and thin.....

City's time will come. I will then sing the Bruce Springsteen song..." glory days, dah dah dah dah...glory dayyyysss...."

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Fans of those likkle clubs along with Loserfool, Tottenham, have it much easier because their expectations are so much lower.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Had a co worker who supported West Browm. He was the happiest man when they went up but fell into depression when they went down.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Had a co worker who supported West Browm. He was the happiest man when they went up but fell into depression when they went down.
          "To understand what it means to be a true football fan...I encourage this forum to watch the series, "Welcome to Wrexham ".

I can't explain it.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jangle, McTominay again, the same player, some sided with our overly sensitive manager who was bent on offloading him
            Our leading goal scorer makes shots requiring full effort by keepers to save.
            ​​​​​It begs the question,what of the players he successfully booted?
            The manager could very well be the problem.
            ​​​​

Comment

Rocky, here is a stark fact, none of the players that has been release over the years by successive coaches has gone on to become superstars at any other clubs. One Swallow doesn't make a summer. McTominay is currently scoring a lot of goals and brings some energy to our midfield, but that still doesn't make him a top-class midfielder. I was the one who said that I thought he could be converted into a striker. If he operates as an out-and-out striker, playing regularly in that position, then he could become competent. I see him as a lesser version of Harry Kane.

Comment

Working...
              X